Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• pinlock
    pinlock Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

yep The free spin wheel has disappeared aswell now..what’s next to go?

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Still had mine a while ago. Perhaps they're doing it in phases.

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

The free spin wheel disappeared for me quite a while ago, when a wheel appeared again yesterday I briefly thought it was back, but of course it was one you had to pay for.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

I’ve stopped playing now because of all the changes. Everything is being taken away so you can’t get boosters. I keep telling everyone that the game is completely money orientated.

Stop giving them feedback because that’s when they take something else away. Nothing is done for the benefit of the players

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Had the perfect start to my CCS this morning. Started playing episode 504 very late last night and 10 levels later, was too tired to continue and left it for this morning.

At start up the,

Booster Wheel delivered the elusive "Jackpot", 7 boosters.

Full F5 Boosters, 1/2 Hr of CB and S&WC plus UFO

Daily win after playing my first level, another UFO, LH, CB, 1Hr S&WC

Unlock musical box 4 Boosters.

Air delivery 4 Boosters, including LH

All this after just 1 level. Probably have to wait another 100 years for this to repeat. LoL.

It just could not get any better. Three of the last 5 levels opened with CB Combo. I did fail one level though, but that could not dampen my spirits, passed on the third retry and got Sugar Stars.

Wish this luck for everyone today 👍 🎲 🎰

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

I doubt whether they even know I exist. The Jackpot is totally luck. F5 team all contributes.

I know that you don't get many Freebies, my luck may just run out also.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Played a few levels for someone playing off Face Book and noticed the F5 scores are different.

Passing a level 31 points, I get 25. The higher scores goes for everything that counts towards F5

Cinema is also there

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

Well done Albert getting all these boosters. Wish I could gain a couple. Most I’ve had with F5 is a lollipop. When I lose build a bot (almost first go every week) I can never win 2 levels in a row. I’ve never even heard of this video thing that some players are talking about. The only boosters I get are from chocolate box and daily win. I’ve been on level 7538 for ages and getting nowhere near (lost count of number of attempts).

Its because of all the useless changes that I’ve decided to quit. Fed up wasting my time on a game that’s not fun to play anymore. All my boosters are gone. Hope everyone can stay lucky

l may come back but I can’t see it as any more changes will not be to players benefit

happy crushing

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Will be starting 7536 tonight and see what happens with 7538.

I always start my game with Full Bot if I did not fail a level, and then include my own starting boosters. It helps a lot. As indicated before, my average for in-game boosters is 7. Use it in about 5 levels. I try not to use UFO a lot, but some times I use 2 in one level.

Don't know what I'll do when my luck changes.

We now have a strong F5 team and that also helps a lot, especially when you reach 7000. One hour free CB and W&SC plus UFO. Some times I am lucky to get it with the new levels

I downloaded the Win 10 App, but not playing with my own account. Reached level 60, but not sure if i should log in with my account. I kinda enjoy playing off my handset.

Hope you get pass that level soon.

Happy crushing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?