Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

Welcome, newcomer.

You're a bit late to the party that never stops, but that's OK.

Read the first post on the first page to get up to speed on what's happening, then vote here & here (if you wish); maybe make a difference...

• mariajardine
    mariajardine Posts: 63 Level 3

The phrase “swipe the stress away” comes when opening the game and I happily did it collecting boosters using the sugar drops twice a day. I have done it for many years except when King decides to take them away. King doesn’t understand that instead of players buying more boosters what the get with this action is players quitting the game. Please tell King to bring the sugar drops back and help players to swipe the stress away.

• franke
    franke Posts: 12 Level 2

Candy crush saga sucks now with changes why can't you leave things alone

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,613 Friends Moderator

Why did the bot disappear on my game on King.com but other players still have it. I also no longer have the weekly feature for collecting color bombs. I have waited 2 weeks, updated my app, and still do not have either functionality. I had reached the last level and am now 75 levels from the end. Frustrating enough to make me quit!

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

The game has been totally destroyed now. I no longer play and I won't until the game is returned to the great game that it once was.I haven't deleted it yet but if this shambles goes on for much longer I will have to regretfully call it a day.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,613 Friends Moderator

The most recent change have frustrated even the most dedicated players. I especially dislike: (1) losing the ability to build the bot by replaying previous levels, (2) losing the weekly color-bomb contest, and (3) losing the grow-the-pet feature. I will be further annoyed if I lose the chocolate box feature. The ability to earn boosters is critical to maintaining my interest -- it will not entice me to spend more money on this game. I will quit playing before I do that!

• lauri1961
    lauri1961 Posts: 44 Level 2
  • Veritas
    Veritas Posts: 4 Newbie

Just joined the community to get some info on level 6556. Very difficult, perhaps impossible, unless you are Johnny Crush. It doesn't help any that I can't Build a Bot in previous levels to start with a few boosters. I have never made purchases in Candy Crush before and never will. I figure the cookies on my computer should be sufficient compensation to King.com. Hope King.com rethinks this booster thing real soon. I can't see myself playing five quick lives for 20 minutes and then waiting a few hours for another round of lives. There are other free games out there and I have been playing one more often lately. I also suggest that King not be in such a hurry to put out 45 new levels every week since you are cutting back on the boosters. I think when the levels are developed so quickly, we end up with levels like 6556 and there have been a lot of levels like this one that require a lot of lives to get past. But, if King is trying to force more people to buy more boosters, I understand. For me, I can't do that. The game is already an addiction, I can't let it be an addiction that costs me money.

• Aine
    Aine Posts: 52 Level 3

veritas I don’t see a level 6556? Last level so far is 6545?

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

You must be playing via mobile device/FB, eh?

Win(blows) 10 goes up to 6635...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?