Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• TroxTrox Posts: 4 New Bee

Also I'm not a New bee and that was not my first comment !

• SammyStrongSammyStrong Posts: 1 New Bee

1st off, great game! But I never get to the 2nd day prize for logging in. It is always day 1 on the calendar.. I have un and re installed the game many times and still get day 1 prize....I play every day. Please fix this . Have a beautiful day!!

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 10,321 Superstar

Hello @SammyStrong I am sorry you are having that problem. There is a support section for the game where issues like this should be posted and people will be glad to help you. However if de-installing and re-installing the game hasn’t helped I’m not sure what can. I suggest you contact Player Support “Contact Us” at the bottom of this page.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 10,321 Superstar

I know that these upcoming changes are pretty major especially for long time players of the game. I think the studio is trying to align this game better with the other games. For example in Farm Heroes you cant use Bonnie on lower levels and I don’t think you can use or refill the booster jars in Candy Crush Soda on lower levels. Many people enjoy playing those games without that ability.

I know it will be hard to adjust to, since we are used to having this ability and hopefully the studio has some new and exciting ways to earn boosters in store for Candy Crush Saga in the future. I will miss Didi and Rami. Like @Elsa said, it was fun watching them grow and getting the boosters and the loss of the sugar track and change to the build-a-bot will be hard on the players and some players may decide to leave the game. But I am crossing my fingers that there will be new and exciting things in the future.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• kimberliciouskimberlicious Posts: 7 Level 2

More challenges sounds awesome!

• ElsaElsa Posts: 30,210 Superstar
  • JethrinaBodinaJethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Game Expert

@Elsa

I know, right? When I did it the first time it was becausemy Mom couldn't get through it. I wanted to see what the reward was so I persisted. The difference in that first level today was ridiculous. What I still wonder is what the timer means. If it's once in 24 hours, I should have still been halfway, and playing the second set of levels. The timer was at 20 hours when I played yesterday and it was way less than 24 hours after I played the day before that... I think it's on a static 24 hour clock, not like the timer on the Sugar Drops that resets when you've collected 180.

I wasn't nearly as frustrated the first time through as I was the second time. It's quite ridiculous. I really hope they change it.

Patience is a virtue. Peace is a journey. ✌😎🦎