Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

I have been playing Candy Crush Saga since 2015, currently on level 6574, so I'm quite familiar with the never ending changes that have been taking place all this time (always to "improve" gameplay and/or make the game more "challenging", of course) and your tactics to extort money out of players. You are a corporation, not a charity organization, and have to make a profit... I get that. But this time, with the latest changes, I think you took it too far. Not only you have stripped the game down from virtually every source of free power-ups but you chose to do so in a period of time where humanity faces one of the worst crisis in its recent history and the majority of the citizens across the world are forced to remain in quarantine. No matter how hard I try, I can't help but to think you did this on purpose. You saw it coming... You saw it as a chance to make more money. And I find that utterly disgraceful!

Apart from everything else you have removed from the game these last few weeks, today I woke up to find out the BOT has gone missing as well - usually it reappeared every Monday half empty or half full, whichever you prefer! You took away the BOT too? Wow! And all this while you are announcing new "surprises" (well, enough "surprises" already if you ask me) which no one knows what they are exactly and when they are going to be implemented and the only new feature you have to present is a different layout which I don't have as well btw? Why didn't you implement at least one of these new features to the game while you were taking everything else away from it? And on what criteria have you based your decision to take away the BOT, the sugar track and pretty much everything from some players while others still have at least one of those features in their game? (Rhetorical questions - I'm not expecting a responsible reply from anyone in charge here).

I'm going to hang on for a while, only because I have invested too much time in playing your game. If I don't see drastic changes that will make the game playable again soon enough, unfortunately, I'll have to delete the game and my King account altogether, which is probably what you want me to do anyway. I hope you are able to provide for those who wish to delete their accounts and wipe out all their personal info from your database.

• poovey
    poovey Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I have decided to keep playing for awhile, but will no longer spend any money. I am maxed out on levels so it isn’t much of a commitment since there is nothing to play until new games load. I think they are trying to get rid of those of us at the top. I have never played for free before so I loaded my game on my tablet so I can’t buy or waste boosters. No point in using boosts now because it takes too many until a good board comes along. Just wait for the right board to load.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,032 Soda Moderator
    Options

I was lucky because I still had Build-a-Bot on previous levels. But now I’ve lost the Bot complete! Totally frustrated! Only 1 thing has left: the chocolate box...

• grffxprs
    grffxprs Posts: 167 Level 3
    Options

So you take away the sugar drops and replace them with a shop button. At a time when millions of people lost their job you take away free boosters and add a shop button. Real nice of you. I still get so upset every time I play this game now. You've ruined this game all for money.

• giocons
    giocons Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

That is totally true... all the chances to gain boosters through the game are gone. Of course without boosters it is impossible to continue. CC will never get my money. In two years I reached level 6500 without paying ONE CENT. If I must go ahead by paying a lot of money... this is nonsense and no fun anymore. I wouldn't have ever believed that after so a long time I would have uninstalled, but this is what I am going to do. Stupid the CC designers..

. GOODBYE!

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

All of the changes are in Kings favor just to buy gold bars boosters etc

making levels impossible to pass without a $$ purchase

This is very much moving to gambling legal on line

im on level 6598 im done buying anything

from King

• DianeMac13
    DianeMac13 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I agree. Why did they take away sugar drop boosters where could collect extras bonus by playing a level with C next to it? In these difficult times most of us are isolated, would think you'd bring back what people want..

• Brenda_Bear
    Brenda_Bear Posts: 85 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

After new layout, my BOT has gone!,! It was full as well,.

W10 app and Android. I have played. New levels without success...

Please advise that this will return. Thanks.

• savannaw33
    savannaw33 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Very unfortunate to see the build a bot feature altered. As an avid player I find it disappointed and I was more inclined to spend money when I was enjoying it. I notice I’m not even getting boosters when I pass new levels.. making it nearly impossible to beat challenging ones.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?