⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I need a refund ASAP

lalychina
lalychina Posts: 1 Newbie

I paid for 10 gold bars to pass tje level but you didnt give me the gold bara but charged me for it...I lost the level and dont have yet what i paid for...refund me at least. Thanks

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,854 Candy Moderator

Hi @lalychina . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!! This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

Check also this useful page where you can see how to request a refund depending on the device you play on. 

If you play on mobile and want to contact Player Support, the best way then is to email directly from the game. 

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi @lalychina welcome to our community. I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?