Level 516 (March 2020)

ThomasCuyler
ThomasCuyler Posts: 17 Level 2

Level 516 just got recently updated apparently and I’m struggling with this level. I believe this level is impossible. There used be 45 moves and one layered jellies underneath the liquorish swirls but now there’s only 30 moves, and more jelly with two layered jelly and I think 30 moves is not enough to complete the level. You can match two color bombs to wipe out the liquorish swirls but that’s very rare because it’s a five color level which makes it hard to make color bombs. Any strategies to this level?

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator

Hello @ThomasCuyler and welcome to our friendly King Community. I agree that this level can be challenging, especially with the recent changes, so I could not use my build a bot on this level because I can o longer use it on old levels. I definitely do recommend using build a bot on new levels because if you get the bot to at least a level 3 that gives you 3 extra moves. If you have it - I would start this level with a fish booster and even though there are 5 colors, at two different times a CB formed on its own when I just replayed the level. You need to maximize getting the stripe candies to drop from the dispensers at the top of the playing field and then once you have cleared some of the licorice - try and set off a color bomb among the licorice - which should help open up the board even more. Because of where the openings are on the board - it will be a bit harder to get a really good cascade going. If at all possible I would try and start the level with a CB and stripe wrap combo also (unless you have the build a bot) and try and match the CB with the wrap.

Good luck.

• ThomasCuyler

I use the IOS version of this game. Also what is a bot and how do you use it to get extra moves?

Also I want a video of a visual strategy for this level too.

• ThomasCuyler

I just completed the level, I had to use lots of boosters and spend 10 gold bars to be able to finish the last part. This level should be marked as a Nightmarishly Hard Level or something. Or King should change the level back the way it used to be or increase the moves to 45 again.

• shr38916
    shr38916 Posts: 28 Level 2

3331 it's a hard one need help with it

• inveritas
    inveritas Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited May 2020

As a non-paying user I feel that this level is impossible without paying for more gold bars and boosters. I've never gotten stuck on any previous levels to the point where I feel like I won't pass if I don't pay up.

• Jena28
    Jena28 Posts: 44 Level 2

Yep, im stuck on this level too & im also a non paying player, which will stay that way cuz we're in a pandemic & I've no intention of spendin money on games that i need 4 more important stuff!! Anyway, this level is nightmarishly HARD & I feel like not bothering with it after being stuck for 2 days! Its freakin annoying!!!! Can someone put up a VISUAL video please!

• WonderlandCentury789
    WonderlandCentury789 Posts: 639 Level 3

I'm also a non-paying player. I'm stuck on this level. Good thing it's not part of episode race or I will lose the race. The others in my game say it has easy difficulty, but I disagree. At least, I want the gold but there's still a bunch of hard levels in Sour Salon that will block my path. The others call them easy difficulty.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?