⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build-a-Bot update

Options

Comments

• sher1959
    sher1959 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Since we are no longer able to fill our bot boosters from past levels I am hanging it up. THIS GAME IS NOO LONGER FUN!!

i will come back when we can!!

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad

There is a report of someone getting Bot back for previous levels

HERE

Please share here if there is any announcement or update as soon as possible.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

And here is another one...

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options

I haven’t got any “C” anywhere on my board and I am on level 6514. Playing 92 doesn’t work for me either.

Are these the only 2 players that have got it back?, or is it just another rouse?

Thanks to everyone for keeping on it but it’s getting really tiresome now to carry on playing yet I can’t stop checking in to this pages....just in case......Not holding my breath though!!

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

I see King brought back the war on customers. We literally went through this whole thing a year ago and it was by far the most active and commented thread on here. It's very simple. I will not spend a penny on any of this company's products until they reverse this idiotic change.

It was one thing for them to do it last year. But, they saw the response and now they do it again. Someone is either very stupid or has contempt for customers. Candy Crush sucks now. Join me in not supporting this company or any of its products until they end the war on customers.

• Lisalou0102
    Lisalou0102 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have pixel.. Android. Does the build a bot not work with Android? It won't let me update either

• Aqeel_aq
    Aqeel_aq Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

One thing we can do as a protest. Uninstall the app from our phones. Let's share this to groups whatsapp and other platforms to urge people to uninstall app. Uninstalling 500000 apps in a day may make a difference.

• stane
    stane Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The change to remove being able to build by passing old levels makes many levels impossible. You can’t even get close to completing and even if you have a bank of boosters they are completely inadequate to help. In fact if this is the change implemented by candy crush why have build a bot at all as it is impossible to pass sufficient successive levels to ever achieve a full build a bot anyway. Totally pointless unachievable feature. I’m at 6525 and impossible to move forward and frankly totally boring playing levels over and over with 0 prospect of passing or even getting close unless you get a freakishly lucky board. No skill or tactics involved. Never thought I would get to this point but lost interest in playing.

• stane
    stane Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The change to remove being able to build by passing old levels makes many levels impossible. You can’t even get close to completing and even if you have a bank of boosters they are completely inadequate to help. They have also reduced frequency of access to boosters so you can’t build up abandon to use and using one or two boosters are totally pointless as without build a bot you can’t even get close to completing hard levels. In fact if this is the change implemented by candy crush why have build a bot at all as it is impossible to pass sufficient successive levels to ever achieve a full build a bot anyway. Totally pointless unachievable feature. I’m at 6525 and impossible to move forward and frankly totally boring playing levels over and over with 0 prospect of passing or even getting close unless you get a freakishly lucky board. No skill or tactics involved. Never thought I would get to this point but lost interest in playing.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Or if you've got boosters saved up, simply log out...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?