Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote;

Thanks would like to know...

That's what PMs are made for...

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options

I hate to appear a bit thick, well that’s a contradiction in terms seeing as I am still here at level 6591 !.Today my build a bot has gone and there is a different format on the main screen.......does this now mean that build a bot has gone FOREVER?

Do hope that this isn’t a really silly question!

I have been on this thread and the bring back sugar drops, so have read all the “changes”

Hope everyone is staying safe, despite CC

• kokoo
    kokoo Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

i am stuck on level 5828 please help me and send the update

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

@Jackie_Coe The time to relax and de-stress is over, the crush just got real!!!

Seriously though, Build a Bot is now on a timer. You may get it back eventually if you're lucky.

Welcome to the CC lotto

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

quote:

I am stuck on level 5828...

Try again after looking at this, YMMV...

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @Spieler_8675309 , you are doing great at helping others.

Did you create the link that takes you straight to level 5828 on youtube?

• Spieler_8675309
    edited March 2020
    Options

Nope, not my video.

Players have to look sometimes, see all the free info out there...

• reallyfedup
    reallyfedup Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Been playing for 8 years now .A few months ago we lost the reset , 5 weeks ago couldn’t play for boosters on previous levels . The levels are so difficult now so I think it’s time o call it a draw and look for another game . Just wondering how many more long players will say that it , quite na few I’ll wager.

• Nia59
    Nia59 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

You're absolutely right, I am at level 6605 and many level are allmost impossible without boosters. King made very bad choices. If I can't earn extra boosters and build a bot on passed levels, I must spend weeks to pass the nightmare levels and then I say, no thanks. Time to stop playing Candy crush saga.

• duf3978
    duf3978 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

You gave once again found a way to screw over your loyal fans...this is nothing but a greedy money grab...first you take away the option of starting a level,not making a move if the power ups aren’t lined up and restarting without loosing the life...the climb the vine that is so random,I’ll get it 2 days in a row then won’t see it for a month..then you limit the candy box to one a day...this is nothing but corporate greed,as a company you should be ashamed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?