Soda crush bean stalk

Options
LINDARAZOR1
LINDARAZOR1 Posts: 155 Pro Player 👑

If I end up with the pink troll, I know I loose what I won from the previous picks, example, I got two fish and some booster time.....the troll came in and I don't have much good bars so quit. I know I didn't receive my rewards, but did I loose bars? Somebody said that I loose bars....I thought I just don't get the rewards? Please help?!!!!!

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,167 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @LINDARAZOR1 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

On each tier of beanstalk . You can open a gift box and open the prize. As you climb, you can choose to open more boxes to collect even more prizes- though at the risk of lossing what have you collected so far.

But Take care the Mischievous troll is lurking and ready to snatch your winnings. Pick your Box wisely and dodge his grasping paws.

If the Troll turns up to steal your goodies , you'll have the opportunity the secure your winnings by paying the troll in Gold Bars. So the choice is yours. Choose wisely and you could be on track to a bumper bounty !

• LINDARAZOR1
    LINDARAZOR1 Posts: 155 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks!! I just was not sure if you choose not to pay him to keep your prized, do you just loose the prizes or more bars on top of that? But thank you for your help! Greatly appreciated!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?