Help on Level 549

Options
ThomasCuyler
ThomasCuyler Posts: 17 Level 2

How do I complete Level 549? It’s so tricky because of 5 colors on the board and only 35 moves. Also the icing has lots of layers and double layered jelly too. What are some strategies to completing this level?

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

Hi Thomas,

This level has very little to do with strategy as much as it does pure luck. If you have boosters, use them. Build special candy as well. Try not to let the bombs distract you until you absolutely must do something about them. That's always a good rule to follow as far as bombs go anyway. I help my Mom through bomby levels, lol, she gets flustered every time! Breaking through the blockers and down to the jelly is best done with booster combos... The ? candy is a mystery until you blow them up, but they'll give you boosters to use half the time. They'll give took blockers and licorice, too, though! Once you've gotten through the upperlayer of blockers it'll be easier to make special candy to hit the rest. Wish I could give you better advice... You'll get it. I have honestly found that when I walk away from it for awhile it'll let me beat it when I come back. It's true! Good luck!

• Lea_Matthews
    Lea_Matthews Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2021
    Options

Help I cant pass leval 549 candy crush I been stuck for 2 weeks Now I need help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?