Gold bars

Darmstead
Darmstead Posts: 21 Level 2

I thought I was going to receive 50 gold bars but I did not. Than I passed 3 levels yesterday and I did not receive any rewards. The game is not giving me my rewards has anyone else experienced the same issues?

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

@Darmstead

Howdy

There isn't much chance of being awarded 50 gold bars in this game without purchasing them. There are ways to win much smaller quantities, though. The Fast Race is you against 4 random players and you can win 1, 3, or 5 bars depending on how you place. There have been many many changes to the events and features as of late. Pretty much no two devices have the same features. If you click on the link for Support at the top of this page you'll be taken to a ton of info to read and tips and tricks, etc. There is much to explore here in the Community and most likely any question you have has been asked and answered there. Use the Search bar with your question before you post, it might just save you time. If there's anything you need to know, this place can be helpful. Enjoy your weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?