Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
edited March 2020 in Support

Best Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi guys!

I have reported the level 6567 to the Game Team. I will post any updates on this here on this thread.

Stay tuned and thanks for your patience!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

The level has now been fixed!

If you play on Facebook, just refresh the web page and on mobile devices and the Window app, close the app and open the game again and the fix should reach the game. 

Sweet weekend crushing! 

Answers

• Kaorun
    Kaorun Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

I'm on 6567.

Because of the stop of sugar candy and item bot, my boosgers are very small.

Yet, when I try to play 6567 without boosters, always Tiffi comes up and say "Oops!" and the game is ended without any movement.

I had 5 lives and it happened 5 times.

I think it's so mean!

• Kodiakbakken1
    Kodiakbakken1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

This is clearly a programming bug. I just experienced the same issue

• Kaorun
    Options

I restarted my laptop where I'm playing, but it didin't work.

So how can I seek a way out?

• Kaorun
    Options

Please help me!

I'm on 6567.

Because of the stop of sugar candy and item bot, my boosters are very small.

Yet, when I try to play 6567 without boosters, always Tiffi comes up and say "Oops!" and the game is ended without any movement, I found some movable candies though.

I had 5 lives and I spent all of them in vain. I restarted my laptop, but it didn't work.

Is this a bug? How can I seek a way out?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @Kaorun and @Kodiakbakken1 and welcome to our wonderful King Community! I am sorry you are both experiencing this problem. I have not reached that level yet but it does sound like a game glitch. This is an order level and when we have had problems in the past it is because the game asks for more orders than it is possible for you to collect -which is why it closes before you can make a move.

Can you please tell me what you are playing on - mobile or PC and the make and model and software version you are using. Some people have been able to play the level so these types of glitches can be platform and/or software specific. Also - are you playing through FB or Win !) etc.? Also can you please provide a screenshot of your board at the beginning of the game? The more information you can provide, the more it will help the studio figure out what is going on.

Please provide the information in the comment section below.I have passed the information to the CMs.

• Kaorun
    Options

I'm playing on a PC, Windows 10 through FB.

I'll put a couple of photos.

Soon after I click the play button of the first one, the second one comes up and then soon turn to the 3rd one, 4th one.

In the second one, I can see some candies that I can move. Can you figure out the problem?

• Kaorun
    Options

I have the same problem just now.

See Support please.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi guys!

I have reported the level 6567 to the Game Team. I will post any updates on this here on this thread.

Stay tuned and thanks for your patience!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you @Kaorun for the additional information and screenshots. This issue has been reported to the Studio and you can click here to check on any updates to the situation.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?