⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Booster.

Options
rutherford
rutherford Posts: 4 Newbie

Why do I keep losing my boosters that I won. Timer runs out and I don't get the boosters I've won?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @rutherford and welcome to our wonderful King Community. Are you referring to the timed boosters you win - for example by feeding Didi or Rami and you get 1 hour of a free Color Bomb? Unfortunately that is how timed boosters work. Once you 'win' the booster the timer starts and continues until the time has expired whether you have used it or not. There has been at least one idea proposed in the ideas section to let the players decide when to use a timed booster so you can vote on it, but at the present time, there is no change to the timed boosters and once it starts (in other words right after you have claimed the timed reward) - the timer will start and will not stop until the time has run out, regardless of whether you have used it or not.

• rutherford
    rutherford Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I won boosters, I had to wait for the timer to run out to claim them, but when it ran out. I didn't get them.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you for the additional information @rutherford but I don't know of any boosters where you have to wait for the timer to run out unless you mean Dexter's Race or completing all 6 levels for Didi or Rami. As far as Didi or Rami is concerned - as soon as you complete the final (6th) feeding - a chest should appear after DiDi or Rami are grown up and when you click on the chest you get boosters.

For Dexter - once the timer ends showing the race is over - the game will let you know if you won or not and if you have - it should show you the booster(s) you have won and you can click to claim them.

There are no timed boosters that you have to wait for the time to run out in order to claim them. Can you please post a screen shot of what you are talking about?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?