The sugar chest under the crystal cannot be unlocked. (

Timhung
Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

I ask this question

It is because no one answer in discussion page.😡

Please fix this problem!!!!!!!

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/283884/the-sugar-chest-under-the-crystal-cannot-be-unlocked

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,779 Candy Moderator

Hi @Timhung . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Sorry for the inconvenience . I was reported level 5477 please be patience , I will updated asap

thank you

• Timhung
    edited March 2020

How about 5581, 6107, 6406?

Please solve the root issue.

Only remove crystal cannot solve the issue.

• Timhung

I can say level 5000 also have this issue but the big cascade make the level looks like “no problem”.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,346 Candy Moderator

Hello @Timhung - I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with these various levels but I have just replayed 5336 - it is a hard level but the remaining single layer of ice/crystal is not unlocked by a key - but by making combos or if a UFO drops a wrap in the vicinity and what the ice is covering is licorice. The key to this level is to try and not use the UFOs until almost all of the jelly is gone - so the wraps will be placed on the icing along the right side and bottom of the board and destroy them.

I also replayed level 5834 and it is a challenging level because there are so few moves but this is a score level so while the fishing floats are helpful to release fish who will target the chocolate and remaining icing and help open the board - you don't have to unlock the remaining fishing floats that are still underneath a layer of ice once you have destroyed the 3 keys initially on the board and the remaining 2 that are available. You remove the ice from the remaining fishing floats by making combos to remove the ice, not by getting any additional keys. This is not a glitch. The key to this level is to open up the board enough to make color bombs and use them against individual candies so that you can get a high enough score to pass. With 4 colors on the board this can be done.

Level 6107 is another hard level and the keys unlock things that can help you complete the level like color bombs, but the remaining items that are still covered in ice can have the ice removed by making matches with the candy under the ice or by combos that will remove the ice (stripes, wraps, stripe/wraps). No additional keys are needed. This is also not a glitch for this level.

I also just replayed level 6404 - another hard level. Once I got the initial two keys, I never received any other keys and there was nothing left to unlock. The difficulty is of course getting rid of all the blockers so you can remove the jelly underneath. This is another level with only 4 colors so if you can open up the board enough - you can make stripes and wraps and Color bombs to help set off the fishing floats and remove the blockers. If you have a UFO that you can use - that would definitely help but once the two keys are gone - there is no need for any additional keys - just make as many special candies as you can to get rid of the blockers, activate the fish and remove the jelly.

• Timhung
    edited March 2020

I only go back to play old levels and find this issue.

The crystal's property has changed very quietly.

I think that the change in 1.172 is a bug because I don't have this issue in 1.171.

I would like to go back to 1.171 and I can play these level again.

So I can make a compare and confirm that it is a bug or not, isn't it?

Actually, I didn't say these level are impossible.🙂

I reported this bug because I had found the common factor of this bug 🧐

⬇️⬇️⬇️Common point⬇️⬇️⬇️

When the sugar chest(s) under the crystal, the sugar chest cannot be unlocked. (If the sugar chest is only left one layer, it cannot unlock.

After getting the keys, two-layers can change to one-layer but one-layer cannot remove the chest because of this glitch.

If you still don't understand the root issue, I can give you more photos to proof it.

EDIT: fix the spelling mistake.

• Timhung

Not yet answered me.

It is a glitch or game studio have made a change????? (crystal issue)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?