⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Tap twice to swap instead of swipe?

YKitty2004
YKitty2004 Posts: 18 Level 2

I play on an android emulator installed on my Mac. Recently, I noticed that tapping twice to swap candies has been disabled. I wonder why this was so, and is it possible to turn this feature back on? Swiping is inconvenient on a computer.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,379 Candy Moderator

Hello @YKitty2004 Welcome Back to this lovely King Community 🤗

Oh, Wow!! That's a wonderful feature indeed! Unfortunately, I did not see that feature!!

Are you still playing on King.com? If so, may be that is a special feature that is available ONLY on King.Com!!

Just like you, I too play on a Laptop, but through Facebook! I have not had the opportunity to experience that feature at all!!

May be it was a special feature that was available for only few groups of players and only for limited period of time! OR there are some features that will be available for a group for certain period of time, then moves on to another group!

Let me check and get back to you! But, if it is an old feature, it might take a while for the team to find out any updates on it.

It is very nice to see you again in the Community! Have a wonderful day/evening! 🍫 🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?