⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to my Level. I logged in and my game had another players name.

Options
Peewee
Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3

When I tried to change player the system said I needed to change my password. I just went out & reentered my same password. The system brought up my name but dropped my level to 14. I have been playing this game for 2yrs, under King.com. My games are always saved. The only reason I logged on was to see if anyone had sent me tickets or if the Fairy had unlocked my level 246. This is crazy to lose 2yrs worth of work playing this game. Please tell me tech support can help. I don't have FB or any other brower to use.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Peewee

Welcome back to The King Community.

Please show me a screenshot of your game problem.

And check some Troubleshooting HERE.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Peewee !

You are playing on King.com? Could you PM me the email on your account so I can look into this?

Please add the URL of this thread in your message so I know what it is regarding.

Thanks!

• Peewee
    Options

My grandson has been working on this and he was able to get my level back. Now my only problem is opening level 246 which is locked & I am unable to receive anything from my friends (but I can send them Lives etc) Last time I was locked out king tech unlocked my level. I'am 78, high medical risk, confined to the house and this game is my only way to relax and stay calm. I sure hope you can help me.

Onnye

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

@Peewee

hmm? Check whether u have the latest version?

but as u want relax AND stay calm ... u can try to play from lvl 1 again ...

or play other king games???

• Peewee
    Options

Stan1981, thank you for your suggestions. My grandson was able to recover my level 246. My only problem now is that level is locked, and I am unable to reauest tickets from my friends (although I am able to send them help) to unlock my game. This game has been locked for awhile & last time this happened king tech & community unlocked it. Thank you again, for your response.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?