Unlimited lives in these anxious times!

Options

Comments

• gracigracie
    gracigracie Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi again from Arizona Gracie Grace could someone please tell me how to get the unlimited lives during this virus please

• gracigracie
    Options

Where do I find the answers to my questions the same page??

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Unlimited lives only on mobile devices and only rolled out to UK,Italy,Spain and India at present

• gracigracie
    Options

From Arizona 2 Freddy thank you

• gracigracie
    Options

To everyone everywhere wishing you health and sanity during this unfortunate virus. To those who have lost my deepest sympathies! We are all in this together I don't believe that life will ever be the way it was before this. I'm hoping that it will bring humanity closer to each other.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

As announced previously in another post, this week we are gifting unlimited lives for players based in Italy, Spain, UK and also India. 🙂

As you all know, we are gifting unlimited lives for a limited timeframe to players in select regions. We’ll let you know in the game if we decide to offer unlimited lives in your country.

I'd like to share with you relevant information in regards to the unlimited lives:

• The Unlimited lives is applicable on mobile devices only (no Facebook, or Win10)
    • Please make sure you have the latest app version of Candy Crush Saga in your mobile devices.
    • The Unlimited lives are available in 1 device (no multiple devices)

Thank you all very much and, stay safe.

• t4e
    t4e Posts: 163 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

@Pounawea

As the world is hunkered down due to the Pandemic, many game developers have generously altered their games to make it easier and more enjoyable to pass the endless hours spent indoors, isolated from the world.

Did it occur to you KING to do the same? Give extra moves, boosters, anything that would make this game more enjoyable in this tough times?

Instead you're making levels much harder after the initial release by taking away moves or adding additional hurdles.

If you really think that playing the same level for 3 days is fun, I think you're really not right in the head.

You made millions of $$ in the last years, I don't say this lightly as I don't wish anything bad on anyone, but you definitely deserve to go bankrupt, all you do is take away anything that is good and introduce useless features that nobody cares for.

Go play Pokemon GO and see how NIANTIC has generously given people free incense, free balls, half distance hatching, increased spawns.

You gave stinkin free lives for a week to God knows who and when, never seen anything in my game, and you think that's useful when you make the levels impossible?

This company's greed is beyond imagination under normal circumstances, in the current situation is plainly cruel and disgusting that you try to take advantage of people.

SHAME ON YOU!

P.S. And for the love of God get rid of that voice in the game, sounds like an out of work p**rn star.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,887 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and Hertlich Welcome to this community

Before you judge, you should have bothered to read all the posts. You could have asked us instead of opening this nasty post !! Some players have had unlimited lives since the players asked for them. There are a few countries that are busy with it and the number is growing. You also have to be patient.

I hope this helps!!

• Marzia333
    Marzia333 Posts: 1,754 Level 4
    Options

Hi candy people.. How about you??

We all know about corona virus/covid-19😔.. Many people was died from it and many are dying😔... We can't take a step against it😥... At this moment we can't do anything.. We can do some work like clean our-self , wash our hands, stay at home 🙏🙏🙏..

Please candy people stay at home stay safe🙏🙏.. And pray for all the people who are infected with this.. May Allah help us,..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?