All races, booster bot, and entire trophy icon disappeared.

abirail
abirail Posts: 3 Newbie

I am beyond frustrated. This past week for the first time my weekly race just randomly disappeared, despite me coming in first place for several weeks in a row. Now my quick episode race has disappeared as well. My booster bot has been disappearing randomly, or no longer awarding me boosters even when I win a level. Now my trophy icon has disappeared entirely, ALL of my boosters are gone because losing these things has made it impossible to win any new levels without using them, AND I no longer even have a piggy bank filling with gold bars. So I now have no way to even earn gold bars

I am going to permanently delete this game and never play it again if something isn’t done about this. It’s not even fun to play when I can’t rely on being rewarded for my accomplishments or receiving any help on nearly impossible levels just because the game keeps malfunctioning. I’m now in week 2 of not being in the weekly race, and have no access to boosters or gold bars in any form.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,749 Candy Moderator

Hi @abirail . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Sorry for the inconvenience about the game

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

Stay Safe

• abirail
    abirail Posts: 3 Newbie

Okay, so how am I supposed to win or earn gold bars when every feature that allowed me to do so has been eliminated? Also I didn’t see anything about the weekly or daily races being removed on the links your provided.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?