My old cheats are missing.

andre_swart
andre_swart Posts: 1 Newbie

So I have not played candy crush in a few months. When I logged back on my account I reconnected with Facebook and did not lose my progress. Yet I had a lot of gold as well as booster cheats that are no longer there. Is there anyway I can get it back? I spent a lot of time and effort to get all of it, and I don’t see how it can be all gone

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Hi @andre_swart

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

In the case of Android your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling, crashing or something else.

For gold bars Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

However, Please check HERE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?