I have lost my 100 's of extra of colour boll and candies lolly pops are all lost form re install

ayubiqbal77
ayubiqbal77 Posts: 1 Newbie

Please help me out in all plz I had requested before also I am in 3436 stage game

Regards

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,749 Candy Moderator

Hi @ayubiqbal77 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Sorry to hear that you lost your Booster

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. and save your game in Facebook and King Account.

Please read links bellow about lose booster!

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/272238/lost-boosters-on-your-mobile-oh-no-let-s-see-if-we-can-solve-it#latest

We do not replace items that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support Team here, so they can help.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2020

Hi @ayubiqbal77

e warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

In the case of Android your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing.

Tell me more about your game's other problem.

However, Please check HERE.

Thank you😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?