how do I sync the game to all my devices to match my level?

eaguirrehuerta
eaguirrehuerta Posts: 4 Newbie

I have noticed that my level on my iPad is higher than the rest of my devices. I do not understand at all on how to sync my progress to my Mc computer and my Iphone to match my iPad .

Hope someone could help me understand how to do this.

Thank you in advance

Best Answer

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,342 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

Hello @eaguirrehuerta and welcome to our friendly King Community. I will be glad to help you. I also play this game on several different platforms: an iPad mini 5, an iPad Pro and an iPhone X. I don't however play it on my Macbook Pro. Anyway - as long as you are signed in to the game and playing them all through FB or all through King.com, they should stay in sync with each other. You do want to make sure your software is up to date for each device and also ensure each device has the latest version of the app. I play the game thru FB on each device and the only time I find them out of sync is sometimes when I play on one platform (maybe complete an episode) and then go to play on a different device. The new device sometimes doesn't reflect or show those levels that I had just completed. In this case - I just turn off the new device for at least 15 seconds and then turn it back on and usually when I open the game back up it is now in sync with my other platform.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

normally all sync with username and log in. i log in with facebook on all my devices and all the same level except win10 app which is around 45 levels ahead of mobile

• eaguirrehuerta
    eaguirrehuerta Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi there, how do you play the game on your iPhone from FB? I can't find it!. I uploaded the game on its own and when I open it, it brings me to level 1.

Sorry but, I am clueless on how to play it on my iPhone using FB

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

iphone is candy crush from app store but sign in through facebook

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?