Boosters not showing

Atulsolanki
Atulsolanki Posts: 1 Newbie

I had downloaded Candy crush saga today on my new device, but all the stuff that I had collected before like lollipop hammer, those red hands and so on, was now I had signed in again in my former profile but all the stuff was not showing up, please help thank you.

Best Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,751 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Atulsolanki

Welcome to the King Community !

Unfortunately that's how it is,

If you change your mobile device or reinstall the app, you will lose all boosters and all lives. Only your current level and the gold bars are stored at King and will be taken over.

Since many players play offline, the boosters are only temporarily saved on the device.

If you change the device, these are unfortunately lost.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,861 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Atulsolanki A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

A little bit more to add to what our friend @Werner_Cichy informed above...

When we change our device and transfer the game, the Boosters will not be added to the the new device. BUT they are still available for you to use on your old phone, if you have not deleted the game from your old phone, that is!!

When I change my devices, what I do is, play the hardest levels on my old phone, so that I can use my Lollipops or Colour Bombs, etc., and win the level! Otherwise, they are going to go waste anyway, isn't it? And this way, we can save the boosters on our new device.

Hope this made sense! Please post back if you have further questions. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great weekend!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,751 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Atulsolanki

Welcome to the King Community !

Unfortunately that's how it is,

If you change your mobile device or reinstall the app, you will lose all boosters and all lives. Only your current level and the gold bars are stored at King and will be taken over.

Since many players play offline, the boosters are only temporarily saved on the device.

If you change the device, these are unfortunately lost.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,861 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Atulsolanki A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

A little bit more to add to what our friend @Werner_Cichy informed above...

When we change our device and transfer the game, the Boosters will not be added to the the new device. BUT they are still available for you to use on your old phone, if you have not deleted the game from your old phone, that is!!

When I change my devices, what I do is, play the hardest levels on my old phone, so that I can use my Lollipops or Colour Bombs, etc., and win the level! Otherwise, they are going to go waste anyway, isn't it? And this way, we can save the boosters on our new device.

Hope this made sense! Please post back if you have further questions. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great weekend!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?