⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why I never get bonus bets when I buy

Options
judy52
judy52 Posts: 2 Newbie

I should have alot as much as I spent. Showes bonus bars but never gives them to me

Best Answer

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Do u mean gold bars? If u use money to buy, and u didn’t get it; u need to contact the support team to check it for u

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,067 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @judy52 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

If you have problem with purchase👇️

Please Check this useful page where you can see how to request a refund depending on the device you play on. 

If you play on mobile and want to contact Player Support, the best way then is to email directly from the game. 

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Don't forget to add your Game User ID to the email so Player Support will find your game.

Hope this will help you

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @judy52 and welcome to the Community!

What do you refer to by "bonus bets"? Extra Moves? Lives?

• judy52
    judy52 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • Jeepmon
    Jeepmon Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

If I can help to clarify... When we purchase gold coins with real money, there is a screen that pops up showing a free coin bonus along with a notice that reads, when you buy more coins, the bonuses will go up...

I've been buying coins and seeing the bonus coins range from 0 to 7 (I believe is the most amount I've seen)... but my coin count never goes up....

What gives?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Sugar Track and the C labelled Candies?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?