not getting rewards

Options
jmp123
jmp123 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am not getting my rewards especially from the fab 5. I just paid $14.95 to buy coins to play on because I won a free hour of the chocolate ball. When I went to play it was not there. This is not the first time it's happened!!!!!

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U use money to buy gold bars? Is it? And it is not rewarded to u? U have to contact support for this ...

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Else u may private msg community manager to help u to see ur acct on the gold bar details ...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,516 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @jmp123 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Are you having this issue in Candy Crush OR Candy Soda?

If it is Candy Crush Saga and you are talking about "Fantastic Five" ---> This feature is not working properly from past few weeks, and Candy Team is working to improve the feature. Once it's improved, hopefully, we will enjoy the feature again.

If it is Candy Soda, we have Soda Squad and Episode Race! I am not sure about "Fab 5" feature!! Can you please clarify, so that I can assist you further?

Please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• Zoetje
    Zoetje Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

The awards of Fantastic Five are not given. It has happened now several times that I don’t get 1 hr of chocolate ball. Very irritating, since I really need the help at level 6647, which is almost impossible to pass without help of boosters. I hear that ‘ you are working on it’ but that does not give me what is promised. Can’t you correct this?

• Marty_Powell
    Marty_Powell Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

We finished our f5, no payout & one of our members was replaced.

• Zoetje
    Options

Well Marty, welcome to the club. Guess problems are only fixed when you have paid for boosters. Not giving what you promise does not count. I am not buying anymore boosters until I get an answer from King.

• Zoetje
    Options

Just happened again . congratulations! I win 1 hr of chocolate ball and 1 hr of striped/wrapped. Also I win goodies i climbing the beanstalk. But .... the prizes are nowhere to be found. Why no reaction from King???

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 839 Level 4
    edited May 2020
    Options

This has happened to me several times. It seems the Fantastic Five boosters on Candy Crush Saga are awarded just as you run out of lives for some reason. You wait and go back when you have another life and the timed booster of 1 hour of chocolate sprinkled candies and striped/wrapped combo are gone so your getting nothing.

Also why do you keep changing the points required from 5000 points to 15000 and now its at 7000. It was hard enough to get 5000 when you have two or three team players not participating. Definitely preferred playing Dynamic Duos much better.

Please either fix it or get rid of it completely.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,516 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello @Colleen-12 Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community 🤗

The Candy Crush Studio always tries to bring in new things for us, and changes in Fantastic Five is one of those.

In the process, they brought out more ways to earn points too. For example, each time we use a booster while playing a level, we will get 10 extra points; and if we earn Sugar stars, that would be extra points; if we win a Gold pin (win in first try), it will give us extra points, and so on.

And, yes! It is true that if we do not have active players in the team, then the feature will not work at all. That's why, they brought out another feature "create your own team".... it was exclusive for the Community players when the feature came out. Since you are also one of the Community members, you would have this opportunity too, I think! Let me find out more about it and get back to you on that 👍️

And with regards to the points, like I said above, they have increased the sources to gain points now. So, I would say the feature is much better and helpful now. But, I too think if you are working alone, it would not be possible to collect 7000 points in 7 days to collect the final prizes, unless you play non-stop 😔

I am just adding a link for the discussion threads about Fantastic Five ---> https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/f5-custom-teams

Please click on the "Blue Highlighted" topics to find about the "group" feature, when you have some free time, that is 🙂

• jgoulet88
    jgoulet88 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

When completing F5 and reaching goals I am not getting my rewards in Candy Crush Saga

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?