F5 - Custom Team: Let's begin the play test!

Comments

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,594 Level 5

@Pounawea 4th member to join my team will be @Bumper2019 . His ID is 11479160689

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DitteDitte Posts: 456 Level 3

I would like my old team back. It was taken away Monday. We had 2 days left and over 4000 points and always used to reach the 5000 in time. Of my new teammembers 3 have 0 points and 1 has 240 points so we're not going to reach the goal.

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 19,676 Sweet Legend

I just picked up the boosters and it starts again immediately. That's great. You don't have to wait for the time to be over. I think it's really cool. Thanks

Yes, this is very helpful when putting it together. And there is no extra time when it ends and you have to wait. It is immediately implemented again at the beginning and can be restarted immediately. This is really very helpful. Please do not remove!!! Thanks to the Tam der Technik ♥♥♥

• PounaweaPounawea Posts: 3,987 Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Loving you feedback guys! Keep it coming. 🙌

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 13,120 Sweet Legend

I actually love this new feature because we collect points easily and we all earn some boosters. Team work all the way ✔️

• ElsaElsa Posts: 34,024 Community Hub Moderator

Here is my feedback on the custom team. It's great! We've already collected our first round and are now working on the second one. Pummy created our team. I needed help figuring out how to join but my team helped me. Since I was in the Fantastic Five before this I didn't know what to press to join a new group. My team members helped me. I think it's really cool and we are a good team helping us build up the points. Thanks @Bakapii for adding this custom feature to our game!

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 11,653 Candy Moderator

I’m really enjoying this feature. I never officially received an invite. I clicked on the button to join my team but didn’t receive any confirmation that it was sent to the team leader so I did it again and then sent a PM to the team leader (@Foley1362 ) to make sure he received my request to join and then he let me know he accepted me. From that point on it has worked fine and I am loving my team and the boosters we are winning. 😊🐨💕

The only other suggestion I have is, once we are on a team I would appreciate not always seeing below my Fantastic Five Team the Create or join a custom team. I’m always afraid I will accidentally click it and it will delete me from my current team. I suggest maybe have it as an optional feature once you are on a team, where you can go to change your team.

• Glenn1972Glenn1972 Posts: 13,175 Level 5

I agree @bearwithme , with your suggestion:

"Once we are on a team I would appreciate not always seeing below my Fantastic Five Team the Create or join a custom team. I’m always afraid I will accidentally click it and it will delete me from my current team. I suggest maybe have it as an optional feature once you are on a team, where you can go to change your team."

Would like to see more levels released so I can continue to support my team....Hint...Hint.....

• flew66flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

I'm having so much fun with the F5. Our Team Sweet Seekers has just completed the 2nd mission, another 5000 points! Way to go team! @Spinnifix @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 @JethrinaBodina

To be honest, can't really complete the mission so quickly if not for the unlimited lives!

Hello, thanks my friend @flew66

Yes, I played all day yesterday and got a lot of points. Some players in our group are not so busy playing. When tomorrow's unlimited lives end, things will look bad. Hardly any life is sent to me and I have to wait 30 minutes to play once. It has to be regulated better, otherwise it will no longer be possible.

• dianbaloodianbaloo Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited April 2020
  • PounaweaPounawea Posts: 3,987 Community Manager

Hello Fantastic Crushers!

I'm so glad to see you are enjoying playing this feature. 🙌

I'm sure our friends @AmiDiggory and @Bakapii will be very pleased to read that and also they will extend your feedback to the rest of the team.

Question to all:

How do you guys communicate with your team members? is it via a mobile app? Facebook? Do you share with each other information about your progress on daily basis?

@Pounawea & @Sofia1992 &@flew66 &@CandyCrushinator & @JethrinaBodina

Hello Pounawea!

It's easy in our group. Since I have set up a group chat here in the community and everything is discussed there. Because you have to consider that I have to translate. And it is easier for me on the PC.