⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I get my Inventories back?

Options
aminaelsharnoby
aminaelsharnoby Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi so I had to delete the game and re download it because it wasn’t letting me play but when I downloaded it again it took away all my inventories and I had so many! Does anyone know how I can get them back?

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

In the case of Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing.

However, Please check HERE.

If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

In the case of Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing.

However, Please check HERE.

If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

What device was you playing it on

• aminaelsharnoby
    Options

I was playing on an iPhone

• Freddy_
    Options

Hi, Iphone you can sync level by signing to your account via fb or king, but your boosters are stored on phone so if you have had to reset it you lose all your boosters. you can directly try emailing customer support at bottom of main page but they will need your game ID, they may be able to help

• Freddy_
    Options

this is info from one of the superstar pages

You have a new phone or accidentally deleted the booster data permanently

Sometimes your boosters cannot be recovered or replaced:

1. If you've begun playing on a new device. Boosters cannot be transferred between devices. They can sometimes be saved in the iCloud if you use an Apple device, or on a SD card- however, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to transfer them, so we'd recommend you use as many as possible on your old device, before picking up your progress in the game on your new one.
    2. If you've deleted, uninstalled or reinstalled the game or if the game has crashed, these steps involve deleting the data where your boosters are saved. This deletion is irreversible and therefore your items cannot be recovered. When applying an update, it's important to use the 'Update' option when available in the App Store, and not remove and reinstall the device.
    3. If you use an Android device and have cleared the 'App Data', this deletion is irreversible and therefore your items cannot be recovered.

• aminaelsharnoby
    Options

I logged into my fb and it did nothing but I will try to contact them thank you so much guys!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?