⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
wwise530
wwise530 Posts: 1 Newbie

I redeemed points for cash ($18.99) for candy crush and I am not sure how to redeem these so I can buy gold bars....

Answers

• lynanp1
    lynanp1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How do I redeem points to use on games

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi Sukanta, when I click on the link you've shared it shows...

@lynanp1 can you open the link shared by Sukanta?

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas it did work. Hi @lynanp1 read below (copied from Sukanta's link) in case you miss it...

How does it work?

Available online and in stores*, you'll be able to choose a Google Play Gift Card and as a bonus, we'll add an extra bundle of Candy Crush Saga goodies. Just pick the perfect gift amount to send and the extras will be added to the game automatically!

Gift card values are available in a number of price ranges, and the bundle you receive will make the gift even sweeter. See below for a full list of items we'll add as a bonus!

Whether you buy it for yourself, or as a treat for someone who loves Candy Crush Soda Saga, the monetary value of the card will be added to the Google Play account, and the boosters for Candy Crush Soda Saga delivered to the game.

(*Offer available at selected stores in the United States, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Finland, France, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates).

Where and when can I buy one?

The offer is available in selected outlets for a limited time only. Participating retailers will indicate whether the offer for the Candy Crush Saga bundles is included with your Gift Card purchase. Be sure to look out for the special promotional offer to be certain you receive those sweet extras!

What happens next?

To redeem a gift, the lucky recipient just needs to go to the Google Play Store on their device, tap the menu icon (

) and use the option to 'Redeem' and follow the steps. A page which explains this in more detail can be found by clicking here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/3422659

Once the gift card is redeemed, the chosen bundle will drop right into the player's game, ready to use whenever they need it!

How can I verify the amount of the gift card?

You can easily check your Google play balance by taking the following steps.

1. Firstly, visit Google Wallet and log in.
    2. Then click on the payment methods from the left sidebar.
    3. Now scroll down through your payment methods until you see ‘Google Play balance’.
    4. Your updated balance amount will display next to the image of the Google Play gift card.

I redeemed my gift value, but I can't see it in the game!

The first thing to do is to check that you have the latest version of the game installed. Steps on how to do this can be found here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113412 - be sure to keep your game updated and you should find everything delivers promptly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?