⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have been charged Extra

Options
SindhuChepuri
SindhuChepuri Posts: 1 Newbie

Recently I did a purchase of gold bars. I have been charged extra than the amount shown in advertisement. Please check and refund.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

you will need to contact customer services from your game app or from contact us at bottom of page as they dont deal with purchases on the site. you will need your game ID. This can be found by going to log out above your picture/avatar is king sign, double click on it. It will give you your ID (dispalyed in numbers)

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

Also check HERE.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @SindhuChepuri and welcome to our Community!

Sounds like you play on an Apple device?

Please note that Apple merges several purchases you made in all your games and apps in the same period into one big transaction instead of charging them separately.

Please log in to your Apple-ID and check the purchase history and the receipts. On the receipt you find all purchases from the same period that are charged at the same time from your account.

If there are errors, then contact Apple Support directly, but please first compare the total amount on your most recent receipt with that you have been charged.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?