๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Candy Crush suddenly got harder. Why?

Comments

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

Can we just play without money involve? ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

• GetInDaVanIHaveCandy
    GetInDaVanIHaveCandy Posts: 12 Level 2

Damn, it's almost sad how entitled you all sound.You're acting like their world should revolve around you so they should jump immediately to change the game all because you're not passing levels as quickly as you want to.We're playing a free game, they owe us nothing. They don't force anyone to purchase things. Them making it harder doesn't put the blame of you not being able to control your own frustrations and lack of self control on their shoulders.Just because they give you the option of purchasing things doesn't mean you have to. They aren't forcing your hand, they aren't taking advantage of the circumstances,,that's a choice made by someone who either wants to, or who is too impatient to play until they get a lucky board. It can be passed. Even the ones that feel like they're impossible and make you want to throw your phone at a wall.Shut the app for a bit when you feel like it's too hard.You'll be more likely to get a better board just like stores send you discounts if you leave something in your cart online hoping you'll come back. You can get extra moves on every single level. Should some of the levels be remarked from easy to hard? Yes.Can it get frustrating when you've played the same level over and over again? Of course. But they're not responsible for your reactions. That frustration makes it 10 times more satisfying when you do finally beat it!! Just chill, it's not that serious. Again...it's a free game.

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

Candy crushers are just telling their opinions. Every single thought counts. The King developers do their jobs and we do our own ...that is to play this fascinating game .

• eagleholly1
    eagleholly1 Posts: 55 Level 3

I so agree with the comments on this page. It's not just the higher levels, either. I counted on levels like 1055 and 1000 as my default levels to collect boosters. Today 1000 has also been ruined. I wonder whether there is legal recourse...advertising as a free game but doing everything possible to make it impossible to play unless you pay to play.

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,067 Level 4
    edited March 2022

What I've noticed @eagleholly1 from videos I've seen to help you with hints is fewer moves it's much harder to make color bombs, special candies and fewer special candies drop from dispensers.

It's crazy how easy it was to make special candies a few years ago.

• Goldfolk
    Goldfolk Posts: 4 Newbie

Well as far as I can tell the game cheats in a very obvious way. I am at level 8654 and in every episode there are 1 -3 screens that are difficult with one being near impossible.

The idea is to get you so frustrated that you pay for extra moves or power ups..

Just keep playing the level and after about 20 attempts it will start to get easier until you will find that you almost but not quite complete the screen. Just be patient and in the next one or two attempts you will magically get combos and all sorts of luck to finish.

I have been doing this for the few thousand levels and it is always the same.

Also if you stop playing because the level is impossible retry in a couple of weeks and you will sail through the level.

Basically, the game keeps track and while it wants you to pay it is desperate to keep you hooked so you will always progress eventually.

• LorMor33
    LorMor33 Posts: 5 Level 2

You are correct Goldlfolk, more levels that are more frustrating than fun. When you get to level 10,000 and above it could take days, even weeks to pass. Used to be my favorite game to play, but now I'm just frustrated with it. You move from one hard level to the next and even the ones that aren't marked as hard can be very difficult to pass. Too few moves on a lot of them and you just have to keep playing until a lucky board comes up.

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

Wow, King actually made a good level.

• Squirrelwife
    Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3

i agree. I will probably just play another 2 weeks and then give up. I even didn't get my reward this week for completing 7000 on the Fantastic Five. I have no idea why not. That in addition to accidentally hitting the "continue to play" button which made me lose 10 gold bars which i never got back, even after asking. I wanted the gold bars, not the money refund. Sorry. I used to be the biggest supporter, but i guess when things happen to me to, i will leave the game. But it's been fun. Squirelwife/Marguerite.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?