⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost account

Options
mcbrakad
mcbrakad Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello, I hope you are doing well during these crazy times. I have a dilemma. I had an old Facebook account linked to candy crush. I decided about 6 months ago to take a break from Facebook and deleted my account. No problems I could still play candy crush. So a week ago I registered a new account out of sheer boredom. When I linked my account back up, it started me back at level 1. I’ve beaten nearly 1800 levels which I realize isn’t even half of what’s available but still it’s a significant amount for me. lol. I need help getting my levels back. I know I will not start this game over again and I’d be a very unhappy customer. I’ve made purchases on that account and I’d hate to lose my stuff like that. Please help. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @mcbrakad

Since you started the game with a new account, the game will start from level 1.

You played the game after you blocked the old account and probably didn't sync the next levels because you didn't have an account.Your old game can't be transferred to a new account.😎

However, Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

I hope you're back on track really soon! 

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@mcbrakad post from a superstar below click on link may help

Please check here how to restore the levels.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @mcbrakad

Since you started the game with a new account, the game will start from level 1.

You played the game after you blocked the old account and probably didn't sync the next levels because you didn't have an account.Your old game can't be transferred to a new account.😎

However, Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

I hope you're back on track really soon! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?