⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I play with my spouse?

Options
Darrow_Scruggs
Darrow_Scruggs Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 2020 in Support

Why have my circle of changed to people that I don't know? I can not get or request help (lives). Me and my wife started playing this game a few years ago. We are at the 6700 level, so we have been playing for a while now. It is absolutely, ridiculous and getting boring trying request a life from folks/avatars that you don't have nothing in common with. I (we) have submitted this issue several times, with ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE FROM KING AT ALL....FRUSTRATING.

Me and my wife started with the same version, It seems that we have different version now. WHY? She has always been my crushing partner. For me if I can't play with MY CIRCLE OF FRIENDS, WHAT THE POINT OF PLAYING THE GAME..........

We both have registered in KING.COM and FB but, the FB version is several levels behind KING version. So we play on the KING side if that helps. I don't know what information that you need to link me and my wife back into the same circle of friends. I have provided both of our email address below:

I hope that we at least get some type of response KING.COM and/or tech support dept., that will at least address our concerns.

Thank you in advance,

WE FRUSTRATED CANDY CRUSHERS!

Best Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there!

Could you please remove the email addresses? Because we do not ask for data for data protection reasons.

thanks

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Darrow_Scruggs

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

We're sorry for your problem.

There are several reasons why you may not get a lives request and may be resolved through few troubleshooting check.

Please check the troubleshooting below and let me know.

On the other hand we can't say for sure that you and your wife will get the same events and features in the game. Each event and feature is handled through some test groups and players are randomly selected.This means that you and your wife are not in the same test group.

This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this same time. Once the testing has taken place, we'll roll it out so more people can play it. However, due to the huge community of our players whom we love, we sometimes have to split it up to make it manageable and accessible. Millions of players in an event at any time is a lot of work, so we split it up into groups so we can keep it running and you have a better chance of accessing it.

We appreciate it may be frustrating if your wife's have a feature that you don't, but it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon and bear in mind that when you do have an event or challenge, it's possible your wife's won't have it this time.  

Keep an eye out for the latest updates to the game to ensure you benefit from all the new levels and features that we release on a regular basis. 

Please edit your post and delete the emails, Keep my personal information confidential.😊

Thank you.

Sukanta.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I made 2 pictures for you. It's easy. Groups of players come to your game and above is the symbol with the 2 people. The symbol for friends. You can leave them with inquiries and enter an email address of your friends yourself and then he will be with you in your group. So you can send life back and forth. I hope that makes sense for you! I wish you a nice weekend Facebook -> Create a Facebook account -> Look for "Candy Soda Group" where active players usually post comments -> Submit a request to join the group -> Post if you have been approved to join the group A comment on "Add yourself as a friend". You will receive many friend requests, just accept them and have friends who send you life. This is only possible on the PC, not on a mobile device !!!

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there!

Could you please remove the email addresses? Because we do not ask for data for data protection reasons.

thanks

• Spinnifix
    Options

Player groups are randomly placed in your game. You can't do anything about it. But it is being worked on that one can send and receive life better again.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Darrow_Scruggs

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

We're sorry for your problem.

There are several reasons why you may not get a lives request and may be resolved through few troubleshooting check.

Please check the troubleshooting below and let me know.

On the other hand we can't say for sure that you and your wife will get the same events and features in the game. Each event and feature is handled through some test groups and players are randomly selected.This means that you and your wife are not in the same test group.

This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this same time. Once the testing has taken place, we'll roll it out so more people can play it. However, due to the huge community of our players whom we love, we sometimes have to split it up to make it manageable and accessible. Millions of players in an event at any time is a lot of work, so we split it up into groups so we can keep it running and you have a better chance of accessing it.

We appreciate it may be frustrating if your wife's have a feature that you don't, but it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon and bear in mind that when you do have an event or challenge, it's possible your wife's won't have it this time.  

Keep an eye out for the latest updates to the game to ensure you benefit from all the new levels and features that we release on a regular basis. 

Please edit your post and delete the emails, Keep my personal information confidential.😊

Thank you.

Sukanta.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?