⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 6724

Options
ThierryMaiden
ThierryMaiden Posts: 115 Level 2
edited April 2020 in Support

I'm still at a level where we need to be lucky to win , I saw on youtube the same game by Johnny Crush, and he win easely with a lot of luck

We can't have booster when we do the old level , this game become ridiculous, I moove the candies and I wait to be lucky, I don't agree with this new rules

can we have more mooves for this level ?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ThierryMaiden , Way the game has been taken. your better off trying when you get some timed boosters whether through daily challenge or winning dexters challenge as some levels are now ridiculously hard. i have done this with minimum boosters but takes a lot of luck. keep trying and watch various videos to give you ideas

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,882 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @ThierryMaiden . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Level 6724

For this level try to play near to icing blockers or near to ingredients. Make special candy and use more striped candy to move the ingredients to take them out from the board within 25 moves.

I play several time , there always out colorboom if we get lucky board , keep trying

this another video as reference

Good luck my freinds . Hope this wll help you

• ThierryMaiden
    ThierryMaiden Posts: 115 Level 2
    Options

I win tis level with one UFO , 3 hands and 4 lollipops . i'm very disppointed about continue to play candy crush , all the olds rules have changed , I don't enjoy playing this game like few month ago

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?