⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Hints and tips

Options
Anthony70
Anthony70 Posts: 60 Level 2

Hi i have been stuck on candy crush saga for a while level 243 any help is appreciated cheers

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,992 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community Here is a video and help. You can always enter your game and level on the internet. You can find lots of videos and help.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,054 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello @Anthony70 and welcome to our wonderful King Community! So level 243 is a task level where you have to get 10 stripes and 3 wraps with the challenge being you only have 13 moves to do it in and the board is separated into 4 separate quadrants - with each a 4 x 4 square so you don't have the opportunity to make any CBs .You start with two stripes in jelly and in another board you have two CBs next to each other - also in a layer of jelly. The upper right square you have mystery candies - unfortunately sometime that can be good or bad. I think it will be harder to create the stripes than the wraps so if I had the choice - I would start with a stripe wrap on the board if you have it and also a check mark booster because they will always turn into one of the items you need.

I just replayed the level - but I was lucky and was able to form a horizontal stripe in the upper left corner and when I set it off it caused a small cascade in the upper right quadrant. I think you need to activate the mystery candies as soon as you can because even though some may not be helpful - there will definitely be some that will be and help give you the items you need. You also need to get rid of the chocolate in the lower left board because if you don't get it under control, it will completely fill it and limit your chances to make the number of stripes and wraps that are required.

The other problem is the licorice that will come into the lower right quadrant - you don't want it to stop you being able to use the two CBs that are inside the jelly. If you can use the 2 CBs together in the beginning (by making a match that will free them) - then they will destroy the chocolate and set off the mystery candies. I tried the level several times and found it hard to complete without any boosters.

You can click on this link here to see a video with a person completing the level in less than 13 moves. I wish you good luck and hope you get a lucky board!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?