⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Account and level problem

Options
arvina
arvina Posts: 2 Newbie

I lost my level which wgs more than 3800, after logging out of my profile! Now i must start from the 1st level! Who can help me?

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Check ur account n log back in again ... if u don’t have much boosters, u can uninstall n install again

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @arvina A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your level progress in your game!!

Can you please tell me something? Did you make sure that you are logged back into the game? It is a new change in the game now.. as soon as we log out, the game automatically starts us from level # 1!! All we have to do is log back into the game through our Facebook OR Kingdom account.

First, please make sure that you are logged in! You can do a simple check for this from your "Profile" -- if your profile says "player" instead of your name and you see a cartoon picture but not the picture you have saved as your profile, then all you have to do is log in with your account details.

Please try this and let me know! If this is not the issue, I will give you a link that helps to restore your progress 👍️

You can simply type in the comment box given below to write back.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @arvina

Please DO NOT delete and reinstall your game app. That will not do any good and following that step will not bring back your levels.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @arvina and welcome to our Community!

You can find help on this question as many other FAQ:s here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?