omeara Posts: 1 Newbie

I have had no candy drops in any level for several months now. Why is this 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @omeara A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

When you said "Candy Drops" -- did you mean the Sugar Drops -- the candies that are marked with a C?

If so, I am so sorry to say that the event was removed from the game AND it won't be coming back anymore!!

The feature being very old is one of the reasons to remove it seems! And, I am also thinking that, nowadays, King is making many changes to the game -- with less glitches and bugs.

And the second reason could be, if you remember the Sugar Track challenge, constantly there were so many issues with it!! The Sugar Drops won't be counted properly, the sugar jar would not produce any gifts, or the gift box that appears would be empty, and so on!

These were the few things I remember very well as I always had these glitches in my game!! I guess it would take much of the Candy Team's time to correct these issues rather than concentrating on the game to improve it more!

Apparently, there will be more features to win boosters, it seems! Hope they all will be fun, just like the Sugar Drops challenge!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you have further questions. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @omeara A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

When you said "Candy Drops" -- did you mean the Sugar Drops -- the candies that are marked with a C?

If so, I am so sorry to say that the event was removed from the game AND it won't be coming back anymore!!

The feature being very old is one of the reasons to remove it seems! And, I am also thinking that, nowadays, King is making many changes to the game -- with less glitches and bugs.

And the second reason could be, if you remember the Sugar Track challenge, constantly there were so many issues with it!! The Sugar Drops won't be counted properly, the sugar jar would not produce any gifts, or the gift box that appears would be empty, and so on!

These were the few things I remember very well as I always had these glitches in my game!! I guess it would take much of the Candy Team's time to correct these issues rather than concentrating on the game to improve it more!

Apparently, there will be more features to win boosters, it seems! Hope they all will be fun, just like the Sugar Drops challenge!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you have further questions. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?