⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush won’t save my progress and removed all my inventory. Can anyone assist?

Options
preciouso
preciouso Posts: 2 Newbie

I’ve been experiencing problems with the game where it does not save my progress even when linked to Facebook. I’ve tried with WIFI and data but there would still be connection issues. Today, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but ended up loosing all my Inventory. Is there a way for my inventory to be reinstalled and my progress to be saved.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @preciouso Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your inventory in your game!!

Unfortunately, that is the result of deleting your game!! All the boosters and lives received from our friends are stored in our device local memory. Whereas, Gold Bars and level progress will be saved to game itself. So, when we delete the game, all the memory pertaining to that particular App also will be deleted automatically 😮

But, if you have boosters that are purchased with real money, they will be reimbursed by the King player support team. You will have to show them the purchase receipts and the job will be done easily.

With regards to your initial issue -- were you having issue with "connecting / logging in to the game" OR is it something else?

I am sorry to say, it was confusing what you said above... Game does not save progress, even when you are linked to Facebook!! Can you please explain a bit more about it?

Please type your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have great rest of the day!

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?