We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Inventory

JasonP
JasonP Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi there, i recently switched to a new phone and while my game progress and gold bars were saved and restored, my entire inventory of booster is gone as well as all my event progress for fantastic five and the most recent event with the green candies. Any help restoring my booster inventory would be appreciated as I had alot built up.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,495 Candy Moderator

Hello @JasonP A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost all your saved up boosters and other events' progress!!

Unfortunately, this is what happens when we change our device OR reinstall the game App. It is because, all these boosters, lives received from friends AND progress of the special events will be stored on device local memory. Once we remove the game, all the data pertaining to the game too is removed!

BUT, if you have not deleted the game yet from your old phone yet, you can still use those boosters to win certain hard levels. And also to win this week's prizes from the Space Race event!

NOTE: If you had any boosters that are purchased with real money, they can be reimbursed if you contact the King player support team.

But, I am not sure about the progress in Fantastic Five event though!! Because the points I collect in my Fantastic Five is one and the same on my PC game and mobile game!! Let me make sure about that!

Please let me know if you need further assistance or clarification! You can simply post your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope this clarifies! Have a great rest of the day!

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

• No0ons
    No0ons Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2020
  • Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,403 Level 5

Losing your boosters is a nasty side effect of changing devices. I wish they would make them sync.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?