⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

screen light off

Options
matafred
matafred Posts: 6 Level 2

Am requesting the CCS studio experts to at least find a program to switch off the mobile device screen light off after the some time of inactivity,

some of us doze off while playing our game & unable to exit game so it remains active through out the nyt & later blacksout due to battery 😔😔

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @matafred ! How are you doing today? What you are mentioning here I believe that it has to do with your mobile device and not the game. Not sure if you are on an Apple or Android device. I have an iPhone and to adjust it there you click on the setting button and then click on the "Display & Brightness" and then click on Auto-Lock. On my iPhone I have the options of 30 seconds, 1, 2, 3, 4,5, minutes or never. Mine is set at 5 minutes so when it hits 5 minutes of no activity it shuts down. That's all that you need to do is change your setting.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi there, @matafred ! Welcome to the Community!

I got your tag. @Elsa is absolutely right. Mine is set the same way as hers. If I fall asleep while playing, my iPhone also falls asleep as well since there is no activity. If your phone is set to NEVER, you will have a big problem. Any game App will eat up your battery juice. Be careful leaving your phone in that setting because it can overheat and cause you some trouble.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @matafred !

Like mentioned above, this is something you need to do on the device itself and its settings and not in every specific app.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?