Not enough order targets available os the message I get and it abruptly ends the game and I lose a l

rsgraham1
rsgraham1 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have gotten this error several times.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,759 Candy Moderator

Hello @rsgraham1 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I understand what you are saying, and it is frustrating because, we do not know what mistake we did for the game to end like that -- which causes us loose a life 😮

As per my experience, this happens only in the levels where we have to collect the "chocolate", "Waffles", "Licorice swirls", etc.,

When these 3 are there -- you know very well that, for every move, the chocolate keeps increasing. By mistake, we have cleared all the chocolate that is available on the board, but the goal is to collect few more - then also "not enough targets" messages pops-up.

Because, we ate the last chocolate, so it will not be produced anymore and there is no other source like "chocolate spinner thing"! So, there goes our game!!

And with Waffles and Licorice swirls, those "pink spinner" things produce them. If we destroy them before reaching the goal, then also our game ends abruptly!

If you think these 2 are not the cases, please tell me your recent level, in which you have experience this pop-up. I will check it out and will clarify why it might have happened!

Hope this made sense! If you have further questions or comments, please post your reply in the comment box given below.

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @rsgraham1 and welcome to our Community!

You can find help on this question as many other FAQ:s here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?