Overcharging

sarahduckcrisp
sarahduckcrisp Posts: 2 Newbie

I have noticed recently when buying boosters I am being over charged, last night I selected $1.49 booster and was charged via PayPal for this and an additional $2.99

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,659 Candy Moderator

Hi @sarahduckcrisp . Welcome to our Community

Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!! This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

You can find all info about refunds and broken purchases here.

If you play on mobile, go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Don't forget to add your Game User ID to the email so Player Support will find your game.

Hope this will help you

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @sarahduckcrisp and welcome to our Community!

Sounds like you play on an Apple device?

Please note that Apple merges several purchases you made in all your games and apps in the same period into one big transaction instead of charging them separately.

Please log in to your Apple-ID and check the purchase history and the receipts. On the receipt you find all purchases from the same period that are charged at the same time from your account.

If there are errors, then contact Apple Support directly, but please first compare the total amount on your most recent receipt with that you have been charged.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?