⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Timed boosters

Options
amonte83
amonte83 Posts: 4 Newbie

I won first place in dexter’s challenge. 6 hours of color bombs and striped and wrapped mix. I need to postpone them because I can’t resume my game until tomorrow. Can you help?

Answers

• misa7777
    misa7777 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

what i do is not start the game until i'm ready. I close the game without initiating the bonus, it would be right there once i got back. Don't know if it still does that.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @amonte83 and @misa7777 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I do not have any good news for you @amonte83

I did try that once and was a loss of all those boosters! I was busy on Monday, and so thought that I could open my present on Tuesday instead! The pop-up did come up that I came in the first place BUT did not give me the goodies 😔

But, you can definitely delay opening your present for few hours though! Yesterday, I have opened my present at 9 pm, so that I can use my boosters and play the game peacefully!

So, you can definitely lag the time to collect the goodies for few hours but not days!

I think this clarifies your doubt also @misa7777 ☺️

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions, please post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Both of you please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

• amonte83
    amonte83 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I never got a timed booster so when I claimed the prize my assumption was it would be a group of boosters. Not anything timed. @PummyRaj and @misa7777 I emailed CCS customer service so we will see. 6 hours of 2 boosters is great but not when you don’t have time to play that long (job, baby, house, husband) lol 😂

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @amonte83

This reward is very useful for those who are playing the game every day. Those who stand at the top level and look forward to the new level, miss a lot of events every week.

However the rewards will start working from the moment you start the game after the Dexter event is over.

Those on the waiting list launch the game after new levels is released😁

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,952 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello again @amonte83

The boosters include 6 hours of Color Bombs, 6 hours of Striped / Wrapped Candy combo, along with an UFO booster, a Lollipop hammer and a Free Switch booster.

And, yes! I completely agree that timed boosters will not help us when we are busy with our chores! That's the reason, when Space Race ends, I open the game very late on Mondays 😃

I hope you will receive some good news along with few goodies from the Customer Service! But, please don't keep high hopes! If they do not agree, it will lead to disappointment 😔

Hoping for the best! Keep enjoying your games!

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?