⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why do you only give me 6 moves to win on game 1280?

Options
bama63
bama63 Posts: 3 Newbie

Can you fix this?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,095 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @bama63 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you have only few moves to beat the level!!

Can you please clarify which game you are talking about?

I have just checked the level # 1280 in Candy Crush saga, and it shows 20 moves! So, you must be talking about some other game!!

Can you please confirm and clarify? You can type your reply simply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

• bama63
    Options
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @bama63 and welcome to our Community!

Could you post a screen shot of the level so we can see how it looks like?

• bama63
    Options

This is the screen shot of the game. This is what I see..6 moves on game 1280 at the start of the game..... I am not talking about another game.... I will screenshot it again.... I would appreciate some kind of coins or boosters since I'm having this problem..... But I do want to tell you that somebody skip my game 1280 and put me to 1281..... Here is a screenshot of 1280...I still would like some extra boosters or coins because I have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars playing this game and I lost coins and boosters...if this can't be done please let me know and I will close this app and not play anymore.

Thank you for your time

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks!

The level is correct with only 6 Moves. It has been tweaked to a different version recently.

The trick is to get as many cascades matches as possible to get the Candies keep matching and Crushing themselves.

So there are no errors and it it possible to pass, even though it's a hard one.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?