From us to you…Unlimited Lives! 💝

Options

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@Bumper2019 But the Build-a-Bot has not been removed, it has just been updated to a more challenging version. As we mentioned earlier more new features are on the way, but they will be introduced one by one during this year. First prio was to update the Fantastic Five to be able to make your own team that was requested by many players.

@Claudia_Schapiro You can still win Gold Bars in the Episode Race, many competitions here in Community and more new events are on the way to the game as well.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad Evidently you didn't read my post very well:

It's not only the Sugar Track and Candy Pet that has been removed. Also the ability to build and use the bot on completed levels has been removed, even the boosters that can be earned from building it have been devalued and it reduces to nothing after 1 failed level. Yes some of the ways to win boosters have been retained and even some of the ways to earn boosters have been retained but reduced to near impossibility to achieve. Events have always been part of the game and they are barely more generous than they have been.

To say that the ability to earn Boosters has not been taken away, although strictly true, is very misleading.

The ability to earn them has been reduced to less than 1% of what it was at the end of February,Did you ever buy a bottle of bleach that says kills 99% of germs? It says that because there may be a chance that a germ doesn't get killed in which case they could get sued for saying it kills 100%

The 1% or less seems to have been left purely so it cannot be said that it's been taken away, but in reality it has, because when you take into account the knock on effect reduced moves has on most levels, many more boosters are actually required.

Of course everyone should very grateful for the unlimited lives and I thank King for this kind gesture, it is giving great comfort to players of all the games not just CCS during this tough time.

• Bumper2019
    edited April 2020
    Options

Quote: As we mentioned earlier more new features are on the way, but they will be introduced one by one during this year. First prio was to update the Fantastic Five to be able to make your own team that was requested by many players.

It has already been a long wait - I remember it used to pop up with information such as XXX,XXX amount of players used extra moves to pass this level and it took players an average of XX attempts to pass this level. Surely the data they have from this is proving the impossibility since the changes. Many people are on the verge of never playing again. I know my poll on here showed 80% of players don't like the changes, but 100% of my friends and ex-colleagues and my partner's friends and colleagues who play that we've spoken with are unhappy and many of them have already found something better to do.

When fantastic 5 was introduced it was before the other features were removed. This removal means it is now impossible to win more boosters than you spend - sure it's fun to be in a team for some, but even being able to choose team members and leave struggling players on the scrapheap does not in any way begin to make up for what was removed.

that was requested by many players.

But not as many as certain other things:

• KarrieCourtney
    KarrieCourtney Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Unlimited boosters on certain days for everyone would be awesome!!

• Bumper2019
    Options

There are already tools for that, but where's the fun? I'd much rather be playing and earning them.

• KarrieCourtney
    KarrieCourtney Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

If I could earn them by playing I would spinning wheel won’t load and can’t do extra moves or anything, so how else am I supposed to get boosters?

• Bumper2019
    Options

You are pretty stuck I'm afraid. There are currently some ways to get some boosters without the wheel but unfortunately you will need to use more than you win - Please see my above posts for details. The other way cannot be mentioned here but try Google.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,863 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

@Pounawea

I thought that since I originally opened Unlimited Lives for this week on my mobile that I could only receive them on my mobile. I would keep getting the message "Oops! Oh no, I'm all out of gifts to hand out..." on both of my Win 10 apps. Today I opened my Laptop 1st and was able to collect the unlimited lives for the day on it! I really did not realize that each day you have a choice of which device to use the unlimited lives on. Oh Yeah!

• umalsada
    umalsada Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I didn't had any unlimited lives 🥺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?