From us to you…Unlimited Lives! 💝

Options

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

citar:

Unlimited lives only come or do I have to ask for them?

It should not be required to ask, they should be there (sooner or later); but open up your game and check it out...

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

I've already lost all 5 lives and nothing. So far I have not received my unlimited lives. I see that once again I will be left out as I always do for special events. And the worst of all is that I I guessed that the surprise that was to come would be unlimited lives, as you can see in my comments.

• stassi
    stassi Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I haven’t got any either

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

Thanks a lot you and everyone that working on King! 😍

It helps us a lot @Pounawea to play the game a hole day on this quarantine! we love you King forever! 😘

#StaySafe and don't worry we will do our best to stop this pendemic! 😘💪

We can do it! 🏡

• tininha1975
    Options

So far no unlimited lives. It is very sad to see that several players have received unlimited lives and I have so far nothing.

• stassi
    Options

3 other people in my house have all received theirs and not me... I’m the only one who didn’t receive them. I feel ripped off

• tininha1975
    Options

I also feel excluded from all that is good that the Kingdom community can offer. The worst is that they already come with that same answer: I feel much more the event is not for everyone next time you receive. Here comes the next time and nothing ....

• stassi
    Options

Yeah this is twice for me now, also I was almost at level 500 and when I logged out and logged back in to see if it would give me the lives, I lost all my boosters and it knocked me back to 281, I don’t feel like playing now

• Haleakala
    Haleakala Posts: 193 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I've been playing a long time and just started receiving the infinite lives and wanted to say thank you.!!! I dont have much luck keeping boosters so this helps me play as long as I want😊...thank you so much..take care

• CosmicGirl
    CosmicGirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I play almost each day and I haven't received unlimited lives yet. What's more, for about three weeks I'm excluded from everything: collecting candies, prizes, changing golden bars into lives, even my icon vanished! I'm constantly signed out although I try each day to sign in. "An error occured" they say. And today I received a message that they can't find such a player! After 5000 levels! And I had to create a new account! I'm really disappointed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?