New facebook account

Options
diamantg
diamantg Posts: 2 Newbie

I am playing the game for many years connecting through facebook. My facebook account was deactivated. I now have a new one. So I lost all my saved games and I am again in the beginning of the game !! Is there any way to find them ??

Thank you

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@diamantg this is info from one of the community mangers may help you, i will tag them as they me able to help you @Crazy Cat Lad

You cannot sync a game from one Facebook account to another.

What you can do is to email Player Support directly from the game so they can manually restore the new account to the same level.

If you play on a mobile device, start with having the game connected to the new Facebook account that you want to get restored.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on and the email you used on your old Facebook account! 

If you play on Facebook only on a computer, click on the 'Contact us' in the bottom of this page

• diamantg
    diamantg Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you

I did all the above from my iPhone

Waiting for a reply.....

Let’s see !

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @diamantg and welcome to our Community!

If you cancelled or deleted the Facebook account where you saved the game on, then you also deleted the game.

It can be manually restored though by Player Support like @Freddy_Falkner mentioned.

Check more info here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?