⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

New device

Options
jrb64
jrb64 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have a new new phone, can I share my game from my I pad as I can not reload my progression On my phone

thank you

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,024 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jrb64 and welcome to our wonderful King Community. You can share the game between your phone and iPad. I play the game on both a mini iPad, and iPad Pro and an iPhone X. As long as you log in to each device with the same account (king.com or FB) your progress should be the same on each device as well as any actual purchases you have made. Any boosters or GB that you win/have saved, will only show up on the device where you won/saved them, since that information is stored locally on each device (same with saved lives your friends may have given you).

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@jrb64 yes you can keep your level and gold bars but you will lose any boosters as they are stored on the device itself

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,024 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jrb64 and welcome to our wonderful King Community. You can share the game between your phone and iPad. I play the game on both a mini iPad, and iPad Pro and an iPhone X. As long as you log in to each device with the same account (king.com or FB) your progress should be the same on each device as well as any actual purchases you have made. Any boosters or GB that you win/have saved, will only show up on the device where you won/saved them, since that information is stored locally on each device (same with saved lives your friends may have given you).

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @jrb64 and welcome to our Community!

Check more details on the FAQ page here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?