Incredible Booster Amounts

swesson76
swesson76 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi everyone- When I run into levels that take a few tries I usually go to YouTube and watch what someone else did to pass. What I have noticed is that most of these people with the help videos have huge amounts of boosters. I’ve seen some in the 400’s for each booster. How are these people getting that many. I cannot believe they are buying them as Candy Crush extras are some of the most expensive of any of the games I play.

I am on level 4084 and have maybe 1 of each booster and I regularly buy packages but can’t seem to not use the boosters. Lol

Just wondering if any of you have any tips.

Thanks!

Shellie

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@swesson76 Most of the people you see with big amount have harvested boosters over years or some just used cheats and hacks. I have many of certain boosters as collected over 7 years and hardly ever use that booster so its just kept growing. But that was in the days of sugar drops and other features that allowed good collecting features. Unfortunately most have been removed from the game

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @swesson76 and welcome to our Community!

Players with thousands of Boosters have most likely used a cheating engine or hacking tool to generate these.

Many times these will screw up the whole game or reset all to zero including played levels. So this is not recommendable.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?