Candy Crush on iPad. Can’t connect to App Store

Options
stressless
stressless Posts: 19 Level 2

Looks like others are having the same problem...can’t connect to App Store or can’t ask fb friends for lives because it’s not connecting to

facebook. Another problem is that I don’t have the pictures of my friends....This has been going on for 3 days.

Looks like you had a Version update 3 days ago...

Could this have a connection to our problem?

Please advise...I’ve checked everything suggested...no problems.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

post from a superstar may help you

Cannot connect to app store

You will find complete information HERE and of course tell your Game ID there.

Thank you.

• stressless
    Options

Already reported it...along with others..... I gave my ID #

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @stressless !

The issue is still under investigation. No solution yet from the tech team I'm afraid.

• stressless
    Options

Hi,

Is your tech team still working on the problem I and quite a few other players have not being able to connect to the your store? It’s frustrating, I’ve done all the suggestions I’m told to do but I still can’t see Facebook friends, ask for lives, spin wheel, etc. because I get messages indicating I’m not connected to the internet! This problem occurred with your latest update 2 weeks ago.

I’ve been in contact with various King Player Relations personnel, all telling me that it’s on my iPad! Guys! It’s not my iPad... If it was, explain why I can play Soda Crush and other games with No problem connecting to your candy store or seeing Facebook friends, etc.??

I also have both games on my iPhone...no problems.

Thanks for checking into this problem that’s affecting so many of us....I’m sure you’re aware of what’s happening.

Stay Safe,

Carol

• stressless
    edited May 2020
    Options

Well, so much for this weeks update! 18 hrs ago!

Nothing has changed, still can’t connect to Facebook!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?