We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Lost in game boosters

gfatoots
gfatoots Posts: 16 Level 2

This is the second time I lost my switches, lollipops, and UFO. I know I just got new ones because I just filled a daily win card! And I have not used it. I think it’s related to the update, but that never caused me to lose boosters before. I read the FAQ it’s the same device and my storage is not full. Can this be resolved? I don’t bank my boosters I had very few because I noticed a week ago they were gone as well. What gives?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,592 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @gfatoots Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your boosters in the game!!

I have heard this from few other players that "Update" caused them loose their boosters! And you are right, it should not happen!!

I am assuming you are playing on a mobile device, since you are mentioning "Update"! Did you make sure that you are logged into the game?

Can you please follow these steps and see if you get your boosters back in your game... Force close the App ---> Disconnect from WiFi ---> Shut down your device and turn it back on after 2-3 minutes ---> Connect to Internet and log back into the game ---> Check if you have your boosters in your Inventory.

If not, please post back and let me know. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day & wonderful week ahead! 🍫 🍫

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @gfatoots !

I have sent you some new Boosters.

If this happens again, please check the page here. If you lose any purchased items, email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center to get the purchases restored. Free Boosters are not refundable or can get compensated.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓

Hello @gfatoots Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your boosters in the game!!

I have heard this from few other players that "Update" caused them loose their boosters! And you are right, it should not happen!!

I am assuming you are playing on a mobile device, since you are mentioning "Update"! Did you make sure that you are logged into the game?

Can you please follow these steps and see if you get your boosters back in your game... Force close the App ---> Disconnect from WiFi ---> Shut down your device and turn it back on after 2-3 minutes ---> Connect to Internet and log back into the game ---> Check if you have your boosters in your Inventory.

If not, please post back and let me know. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day & wonderful week ahead! 🍫 🍫

• gfatoots

i did all those steps and it didn’t restore the boosters. Is there any else you can do?

• PummyRaj

Hello again @gfatoots Thank you for replying back.

And very sorry to know that nothing worked.

Can you please tell me which device you are using?

And also your game user ID number.. this link will help you to look for it ---> Find my ID number

I will ask our Candy In-charge if they can look into it OR you will have to contact the Player Support team to get back your boosters. But, they will be back in the office only tomorrow. Hence, I will find out come back with info late tomorrow.

I request you to please be patient till then. Thank you for understanding!

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

• gfatoots

Thank you so much! I’m playing on an iPhone 5 SE software version 13.3.1

my user ID is 1853539727

be safe as well

• gfatoots
  • PummyRaj

Not yet, dear @gfatoots

I am on it 👍️

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @gfatoots !

I have sent you some new Boosters.

If this happens again, please check the page here. If you lose any purchased items, email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center to get the purchases restored. Free Boosters are not refundable or can get compensated.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?