No Build-A-Bot

Options
jjack0310
jjack0310 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello All,

I joined the community hoping to get an answer to a question that has annoyed me for so long about this game.

I am currently on level 1995, a few months ago, I discovered an awesome booster series (for a lack of better word) that I am sure you all are familiar with - Build-A-Bot.

However, for some reason, I no longer 'get' Build-A-Bot. I have tried to uninstall and re-install my app a couple of times, logged out and back in to my Facebook profile on the app, but still do not get build-a-bot despite qualifying for it based on everything I have read. I have even lost my boosters by doing this, even though having logged in to Facebook should have synced everything.

At the same time, my wife and other friends who play this game on iPhone (I have an Android), do get Build-a-Bot consistently and are able to take advantage of the boosters through it.

Uneven gameplay is extremely unfair and frustrating. Can someone please help?

Thanks

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Certain features are parts of different test groups, so sometimes you do not get a feature as you not part of that test group. So you have probably been removed from that test group at present. they change all the time and can also be totally removed. i also lost BoB but for a few weeks not long back

• jjack0310
    jjack0310 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It definitely has been a few months ago that I last had Build-a-Bot. Again, I have friends who have had it ever since, and even before.

I understand that I have no way to influence me being or not being part of a specific test group, but it seems very uneven from an experience stand point.

Other changes such as videos to get boosters/lives/additional moves all change all the time and are more or less in sync with what my friends and family get, but for some reason the build-a-bot is inconsistent.

Again, from scoring standpoint and crossing/finishing levels standpoint, this becomes extremely uneven experience (My friends and family are very competitive) :)

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Mine was gone for a long time and then one day it was back. I hope you get yours back soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?